The SIX Aesthetix Plasma Wave device is the latest device used for non-invasive treatments by creating a genuine plasma output. This output vaporises small sections of the skin through sublimation techniques, to promote targeted healing which effectively tightens the skin. This plasma ARC permits precise ‘soft surgery’ when needed for smaller areas such as sun spots, post acne scars etc.
- Significant cost saving
- No thinning of the skin
- Quick and easy procedure
- No cutting of skin or stitching required
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Very low-risk procedure (No risk of blindness as there is with surgery)
- Stretch marks
- Post-acne scars
- Treatment of acne
- Lifting of face and neck
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift)
- Lifting of excess skin of arms and abdomen
- Boost the transdermal absorption of cosmetics
- Xanthelasmas (cholesterol deposits under the skin)
- Scars discoloration of the skin (age spots, solar lentigo)
After thoroughly cleansing the skin and removal of all make-up, a sanitising spray is applied over the area to be treated to completely sterilise the area. The area to be treated is then numbed with a 10% Lidocaine Cream. Numbing time should be anything from 10 – 30 minutes, depending on the pain threshold of the client doing the treatment. During the numbing process, your skin expert will perform a calming hand and arm massage whilst explaining the procedure in full and explaining what products are to be used during the treatment and aftercare.
Using the SIX Aesthetix Plasma Wave, patterns are created on the skin with plasma to target the specific areas which need to be lifted or tightened. Excess carbon residue is then removed, followed by an O2 Serum from SIX Sensational Skincare to instantly calm the area.
Vitamin C Moisturising Cream is applied to the rest of the face to enhance soothing and healing around the treatment area.
Once the full area is treated, the skin will be very red and inflamed, a completely natural response with the skin feeling sunburnt and sensitive.
The final steps to the treatment, are a light application of moisturiser and the Broad Spectrum Sun Protection SPF50+ taking care to apply with very light tapping movements and not rubbing over the skin to avoid any sensitivity.
- Downtime of 10 – 12 days
- Redness, scabbing, swelling and a feeling of “sunburn” is normal in most cases
- Post-treatment dryness or flaking due to micro-scabbing during the healing process
- Reactions may vary, so understand each client’s response (note: response vs. allergic reaction)
- Avoid direct sun ideally over the first 3 months
- Avoid direct sun exposure, 10 – 14 days post-treatment
- Avoid touching the skin, to reduce the risk of skin infection
- Avoid the application of or contact with skin irritants, such as chemicals and preservatives
- The skin is open and has excellent absorption for 24hrs post-treatment, consider carefully what is applied to the skin
- Do not apply chemical sunscreens and traditional cosmetics for 24hrs post-treatment, we recommend Broad Spectrum Sun Protection from SIX Sensational Skincare
- Choose between 9 different levels of intensities to decide exact output
- Choose between Continuous or Pulse Mode to achieve selected results
- 5 Different treatment heads for one device, which offers a range of different treatments
- Cordless unit so when the power goes off, the treatments continue as there is no need for electricity
- When treating the body, the SIX Aesthetix Plasma Wave is more user-friendly as it is easier to reach areas with no cord, making the treatment more effective. This is also important for client comfort as the cord often gets in the way